Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


Blessed.  Blessed.  Blessed.

This year on Mother's Day... I simply felt blessed!
Been loving this verse lately...

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: 
He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart;  He gently leads those that have young." 
Isaiah 40:11 NIV

God knows.  He understands.  He is here to lead me.  I'm so grateful!

I've had lots of thoughts on being a mom over the last few months.  It is certainly harder than I ever imagined.  It is also beyond anything I ever thought it would be.  I've wanted to be a mom since I could hold a baby doll in my arms.  I long to do it "right"... but God has taught me I'll never do it right, I just need Him and He will guide me.

I'm beyond grateful for the three little lives He has entrusted me to mother.  I'm humbled to be called their mama.  Thank you Father... for these three blessings!  My heart is full!     

No comments:

Post a Comment