Friday, March 1, 2013

Words

I was thinking the other day.... 
If I got paid every time I said one of these things... I'd be very rich.


You are not the parent.
 
This is when you get to practice patience!
 
What are you doing?
 
Sit in your chair, please.
 
Thank you for doing that.
 
Give me two more minutes.
 
Look at my eyes...
 
I need to see your hands working.
 
Love you!
 
You are not in charge of her.
 
Do you see what I'm doing right now?
 
Come here puppy! 
(and no... we do not have a dog!)
 
I love to snuggle you!
 
You need to find some self control.
 
Oh Lord... help me!
 
You need to use your words to solve problems... not cry and scream.
 
When did you get so cute?

Give me a kiss!
 
Seriously?
 
I. Love. You. So. Much.
 

These three... I never knew they would teach me so much... grow me so much...
and challenge my heart so much.
I never knew I would love them... so much... and be so rich, even if I don't get paid for my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment