Sunday, September 22, 2013

Psalm 31

thoughts from Psalm 31...
 
You, Lord, are my rock and my fortress.
My firm foundation and my protection!
Because of this... lead and guide me.
 
You are my refuge and my faithful God...
I will say this over and over - I trust in You, Lord!
 
I will rejoice in Your love...
You see my affliction and You know the anguish of my soul.
You see... and You know... and You will not give me into the enemy's hands.
Instead, You will set my feet in a spacious place.
Not where I feel overwhelmed... but where You and peace are found.
 
My days ahead may be full of anguish, brokenness, fear, unknowns...
But I will TRUST in You God!!
I will say again and again - You are my God!
I know my days are in Your hands.
 
In the days ahead, let Your face shine on me...
may I radiate joy because I trust in You!
When I cry to You, continue to save me in Your unfailing love!
 
Oh Lord, how abundant are the GOOD things that You have stored up for me!
God, I will be strong.
I will take heart.
I will hope in You, my Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment