Saturday, March 22, 2014

March Madness - A Birthday Party

He wanted a basketball themed birthday party with a sleepover.
So a little March Madness we did.
Probably the easiest party I've ever thrown.
Kind of nice considering the season of life I'm in right now.
 
Filling out their "Liam's Birthday Brackets" for the
NCAA tournament.  Of course each of them knew they picked "the winner"!
 He wanted Eileen's Cookies instead of cake.
Done.
 As for entertainment...
He wanted to go play at an arcade.
So daddy took the boys and they headed out to have some fun.
They had a great time together and were fairly tired by the time
it came to snuggle into their sleeping bags and go to sleep.
 
I'm thankful for the friends he has.
What a perfect party it was to celebrate this boy!
Happy birthday Liam!
 
The crew taking a nice picture for me...
 Letting their true inner selves shine!
Oh nine.


No comments:

Post a Comment