We were able to spend a weekend with Tim's family this summer where almost everyone in the family was in town together. As all the cousins have gotten older, this doesn't happen very often.
I tried to capture some special family moments...
Baylor and his Great Grandma V! Every moment with this lady is special.
She is always a joy to be around and her sweet and quiet spirit is always so inviting!
Grandma V and Baylor are 2 days short of being 101 years apart... so I treasure every
picture I can get of them together. And she just had the best time holding him that afternoon!
This is Baylor and his second cousin, Joshua. They were born 2 days apart... which makes it just extra special to see them together, especially when the next closest cousin is 2 years older than them. Joshua has a little extra chub on Baylor, but Baylor won in the hair department!
Ainsley and Gretchen... I caught them sitting up in the swing set enjoying their dessert together and just chatting away. All of the first cousins on Tim's side live close together... and even go to the same school. So it is special for me to see them get to spend time together and enjoy each other.
This was all the Hodges cousins together for the first time in almost three years.
A special moment for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment