Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas at Our House

Four little pencil trees for each of my little ones.
Decorated with their own ornaments.
No big tree this year... it's just easier that way.
One of my favorite manger scenes.
And my other favorite from my childhood.
My mom painted all the figures, and I still remember watching my
dad whittle popsicle sticks to make the roof.
I played with this for hours growing up and it is a treasure to me.
My aunt has made all of our stockings.  Mine is from when I was a child,
and she has continued to give them to us as our family has grown.
Counting down the days in so many different ways...

We don't always stay on schedule, but we try. :)
Another favorite... 
Love from all our family and friends hanging in our kitchen.
A reminder of what a blessing each one has been on our lives in some way or another.
So thankful for the people God has put in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment