Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Baby Boy

This baby boy of mine...
He has all of my heart!

A new favorite toy... pom-pom balls!
Anything that keeps him busy for 15 minutes is a great toy in my opinion.
Another new love... BOOKS!

This boy loves his "shows"!  
His favorites... All the Praise Baby DVD's and Baby Faith!

This mama is thankful for "shows" and the few extra minutes they give me!
This melts me for so many reasons...

I see you!
Big brother time.

That face... makes me smile.
Busy, Busy, Busy Boy!
Little Stinker... yes you are!
Another new love... his vacuum!  
Too bad it doesn't actually work...
Come on Fisher Price... what are you thinking?
My floors would be so clean! :)

Snuggles and a show...

Play time with Sissy.
Love.
You... yes you! Why are you growing up so fast?
You are supposed to be my baby boy!
Even though I miss my little baby...
you are beyond precious right now.
But you can stop growing... OK?
No more.
Just stay right where you are...
I love this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment