So it's been almost a year since I've set this blog up. I've written posts in my head, and I've even taken pictures to put up on my blog... but it stays quiet. Why???
I'm a perfectionist and I want it "just right"... I don't have time to really do this, and do it well, so why start if I can't give it the time it needs... I feel "computer dumb" when it comes to doing this blog stuff and I really have no clue what I'm doing...
BUT...
I want to remember these days. I want to journal what is going on and capture these moments that make up my life. I want to record somewhere what we are doing, where we are going, and what's on my heart. So I'm going to try and do this blog thing... because the life God has given to me is just too precious to not capture and remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment