Monday, March 14, 2011

A Little Tooth

Check out what happened at our house this morning...






Liam lost his first tooth, and he was so excited!  I guess he was trying to get some LEGO piece apart, and that helped speed up the process a bit! 

It feels kind of crazy seeing my first born, lose his first tooth.  I remember how exciting it was to see that first tooth come in, get the cold teethers out of the fridge, keep the Motrin handy at all times.  It feels as if it was just yesterday that this little guy was showing off his new teeth...




And now they are falling out.  One of those events that is exciting and sad for a mama at the same time... But celebrating with him today and enjoying his new smile! 

4 comments:

  1. Will the tooth fairy visit and leave pixie dust?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel. I was a little sad and reminicent (sp?) when Eva lost her first tooth. Now it has been forever since she has lost one! I look @ those baby teeth a little different now :)
    Kaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the baby pic of liam! at first glance i thought it was k! just goes to prove what ive always said of him being a perfect mix of ains and liam! just wait till he loses one up top :) the cuteness factor is unreal :)

    ReplyDelete