What I wish I was doing....
Writing out in this space the various thoughts, feelings, and events that have been going on in our lives
Sharing pictures from the past few weeks
Reading a book
Sorting through and editing my pictures
Taking a nap
Being more patient
Pulling together an amazing curriculum that would make our days full of learning and more fun
What I need to be doing...
Changing diapers, changing laundry, changing attitudes
Cleaning and then a little more cleaning
Putting away all the stuff and suitcases from this weekend (it's only Tuesday... right???)
Figure out what we are having for supper
Catching up on my "things to get done" list
Giving more focused attention to the little ones
Enjoying my moments a little more
What I am doing...
Teaching, training, and disciplining all day long
Living in a really messy house
Taking more deep breaths and trying to lower my voice a little more
Feeling like I am constantly busy with my little ones
Playing with my kids
Ignoring my kids
Going to "Hawaii" and partaking of the wonderful fruit that my girl has colored and cut out
Listening to really great Christian music as much as I can and soaking Him in
Trying to clean when I can, trying to step over the mess when I can
Just doing the next thing today and opening my arms to this day God has given to me
Hopefully I'll find some time in this space to share some more thoughts soon.... but my days are full! So until then, this is what I'm doing!
love this! i can relate to so much of this and love how even the stress of a stay at home mom sounds positive and encouraging when you talk about it. sure wish i was in hawaii with ains right now too! ill take a pina colada with a fancy umbrella and lots of sun and sand!
ReplyDelete