Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Trust You


Words from Psalm 25 -
 
In You, Lord my God, I put my trust.
I trust You!
 
Show me Your ways, Lord, teach me Your paths.
Guide me in Your truth and teach me...
for You are my God, my Savior,
and my hope is in You all day long.
 
You guide me in what is right and teach me Your way.
According to Your love, remember me, for You, Lord, and good.
All Your ways are loving and faithful...
 
The Lord confides in those who fear Him,
He makes His covenant known to them.
My eyes are ever on my Lord,
for only He will release my feet from the snare...
and relieve the troubles of my heart.
 
Guard my life... for I take refuge in You, and my hope, Lord, is in You!
 
In You, Lord my God, I put my trust.
I trust You!

No comments:

Post a Comment