Friday, February 21, 2014

One Month...

Just because I was curious...
Here are my little ones at one month old. 
 
After seeing them all together, I have no idea who really looks like who! 
I'm never good at that, but it is fun to see them together!
Things that make me smile...
Baylor has Ainsley's hair... except she had longer hair that stuck up even more!
Now that a few weeks have gone by... Baylor is looking a lot like a Kallan with dark hair!
Liam looks much older than 1 month in his picture... like he's ready to march off that couch and conquer the world!

I remember taking each of these pictures... and who I was as a mom at that time.
It overwhelms my heart.
So thankful that God has continued to walk with me though this journey of motherhood...
And He will be faithful to guide me as I mother these four He has chosen for me.

What a crew... each one a blessing in their own little way!

1 comment:

  1. Can you imagine having them all babies at the same time? Thank goodness they came one at a time!

    ReplyDelete