Sweet Baylor Boy... you are one month old today!
My heart is swelled with love for you, and at the same time can't believe that you are
one month already! I know from experience that I'm going to blink and before I know it,
I'm going to be planning your first birthday and writing out what you are like at one year old.
Oh my heart!
But for today... I'm savoring you at one month!
You weigh around 11 pounds, are in 0-3 month clothes and just moved into size 1 diapers
I'm beyond tickled by you, the thought that you are in my arms makes me smile, and I giggle when I think that I have a baby boy in my arms!
You are a super good baby... SO, SO content!
When you are fussy, I can usually find out what is wrong.
You love the bouncy seat - more than any of the other kids.
You are eating about 4 oz. every 3 hours or so.
You are usually awake about 1-2 hours after you eat during the day
then sleep until your next feeding.
You are doing great at night time! You usually go down between 11 and 11:30... wake up around 3 to eat, and then sleep another 3-4 hours until you say Good Morning!
You have given us a few coos and a handful of smiles!
You love to be up over our shoulder being patted on the back.
You love to be bounced on the exercise ball - it ALWAYS makes you happy.
You like the green soothie paci - and so far won't take any other brand.
Your siblings adore you and are always checking on you, trying to make you happy, smothering you with love, and giving you kisses. I say "Give him space!" about 100 times a day!
There are moments I see Kallan in you... and moments I see a little Liam...
and once in awhile a little Ainsley... It's kind of fun!
You have dark hair that I love! Lots in the back... and a patch that sticks straight up on top!
Although you have mostly stayed home this last month, you like your car seat whenever we go out.
No comments:
Post a Comment