This boy pretty much entertained himself all month long...
And sometimes he even had to bypass the toys and get into the real "fun"!
"Mama, I wanted to make a sink!"
(thankfully I caught him before the water ran over onto the floor!)
"Mama, I wanted to make a sink!"
(thankfully I caught him before the water ran over onto the floor!)
This girl is so in love with her little brother.
She holds him, smothers him with love, and gives him about 50 kisses a day.
She holds him, smothers him with love, and gives him about 50 kisses a day.
A moment captured that I always want to remember...
Hello eyes!
Kallan was so excited to share this card and attached treats with his preschool friends!
I walked into the room to find this...
I think Liam is trying to train him early.
I think Liam is trying to train him early.
Sweetness!
Giving love to the bears!
Praising Jesus!
I can't get enough of his hair!!! I love all his hair in the back!
I love the patch that stands straight up at the top!
He's short, dark, and handsome for sure!
I love the patch that stands straight up at the top!
He's short, dark, and handsome for sure!
Sweet sleeping time.
If he inches down any farther, he'll fall right off!
If he inches down any farther, he'll fall right off!
Really Kallan?!?!
Meeting Great Grandma V for the first time!
Such a sweet and precious moment...
She held him and loved on him for over an hour.
They are 2 days away from being 101 years apart!
Such a sweet and precious moment...
She held him and loved on him for over an hour.
They are 2 days away from being 101 years apart!
My precious baby boy!
First time in his activity gym.
Ainsley decided to design her outfit... complete with
homemade accessories!
homemade accessories!
I know there's a smile in there just waiting to pop out!
My crew! Sometimes I'm still in awe that I'm a mama to these four!
I'm so blessed! Love them!
I'm so blessed! Love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment