God,
Strengthen me with power so that Christ may dwell in my heart through FAITH.
May I know the deepness of Your Love, Lord...
And may I know that You are able to do immeasurably more than
I could ask or imagine in my life.
For You are the Lord, my God, who takes hold of my right hand
and says to me,
"Do not fear... I will help you."
Teach me to take up my shield of FAITH,
so that I can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one when they come.
Give me FAITH to trust what You say...
that You are good... and what You do is good...
and Your love for me is great.
I may feel weak, but Your Spirit is strong in me.
My flesh may fail day after day...
But You are my God, and you never will.
Lord, with every step forward that I take in this life,
teach me to have faith... and to say, "I trust You."
No comments:
Post a Comment