Thursday, October 10, 2013

Our fall...

A few moments of our fall captured...
School Time
 Fishing for letters
 Making room for one more... Putting in a window so Liam can move to the basement.
 I gave her some salt dough and told her to make some fall art... I love her creativity!
Studying ancient Egypt and their writing.
 Making Egyptian pastries... boy was this dough STICKY!
 Back to dance class!  For this little ballerina only ballet this year... and she loves it!
 What he does all day long... play with letters!
 Pajama Day at our Homeschool Coop!  We had so much fun!
A twin princess playdate!
 I love pictures with all three of them together... makes my heart smile!
 He had to make an "All About Me" page for preschool. 
The tongue helped him out tremendously while painting!
 She called me outside to see the fall art she had created... a tree with random sticks, leaves, and even grass for roots.  I love her... I love fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment