Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Princess meeting a Princess...

I didn't know how exciting it would be to meet the princesses at Disney.  I knew that Ainsley would be thrilled, but I was surprised at how excited and happy I was to watch my daughter enjoy this experience!  I also didn't know that you could have a special, meet-and-greet with them.  I figured we'd stand in line, say hi, take a picture and move on.  But this time was special... these ladies did an amazing job of smiling, showing grace, and making each little girl who came through that line feel as if she was the only little girl in the room.  It was so special... again... Disney Magic!

Our first princess was Cinderella... who on this day was Ainsley's favorite. Ainsley was all smiles when she went up to meet Cinderella.

The two Cinderellas talked and chatted about their crowns and hair...
Ainsley showed her the new sparkly shoes she was wearing and Cinderella loved them!
 They shared princess talk... 
They laughed and giggled...
As I watched, I saw a little girl overcome with joy in meeting a sweet princess whom she loves and looks up to... and I saw a princess looking into that little girl's eyes, cupping her chin, and speaking life, beauty, and grace into her heart. 

As silly as it sounds, I was overcome with emotion.... it was a sweet and precious moment. 

After Cinderella, (and a few kleneex for mama) we were able to meet Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. 
Again, sweet and precious moments with a princess...


They talked so sweetly to Ainsley and made her smile and laugh.  Aurora was very excited about Ainsley's wand, and she had her say a few words and then tap her on the head.  It made Aurora stand up and spin which Ainsley thought was so funny.





















There aren't too many more words to explain how neat and special this time was with the princesses.  I was so impressed with the whole experience and was thankful Ainsley had the opportunity to do it.  It was the highlight of her time in Florida and one she will hopefully always remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment